An oncology virtual MSL increases the reach of scientific exchange and gains valuable insights
Cost-effectively increased overall reach & frequency of scientific exchange while enabling field MSL team to focus on highest priorities.
- Our client was looking for a comprehensive, scalable and innovative model to reach hyper-targeted HCPs. They wanted to share newly published guidelines for use of the product with KOLs and to capture insights to assist in medical strategy.
- The goal was to supplement the current field-based team of MSLs to provide national coverage.
- Ashfield recruited, trained and executed a virtual MSL in support of the targeted HCPs.
- We tasked the virtual MSL with engaging and developing relationships between the client and HCPs.
We established meaningful KPIs:
- Quantity and percent of meaningful discussions or feedback obtained
- Quality of feedback/insights gained.
- We gained insights on 97% of completed calls.
- 683 insights obtained versus the programme target of 100 insights.
- 98% of customers agreed to a follow up.
- Our cost-effective approach increased the reach and frequency of scientific exchange, while enabling field MSL team to focus on highest priorities.